Wednesday, March 2, 2016

FEBRUARI FASHION HAUL

So this post I will to show you all about my February Fashion Haul. Many items that I bought through online stores and offline stores. All you have to know, I bought these goods in accordance with the needs that were I need right now. So in this post I'll be a little review quality goods that I purchased (according in my standpoint ). So check this out.


1. Jeans
Brand: Nevada
For those of you may already be familiar with this brand which is famous for the quality of their jeans. Why I chose to buy it because I was so fit with all the important things in this jeans ranging from size, material, price, and very easy to get. Besides these jeans are not easily damaged or color of the jeans faded. Few tips in the treatment of jeans, not too frequent washing it if it wasnt really dirty, because it will reduce the aesthetics of jeans, then dont proper drying in the sun, especially jeans in dark color.


2. Mini Backpack                                               
Brand: Ptr Project
I love this mini backpack, that is so cute, very good material, I really love the color is, the price is very friendly, and you can wear that bag in any condition or moment like hangout, go to college, traveling or something else. So I really recommend this bag to you to have it.


3. Blouse                                 
Brand: Local Id
Local Id is one of my favorite local brands. They only sell their products through an online store or bazaar. I particularly liked their brand because they are very good quality product, the price is affordable and the production model of their clothes are very unique.


4. MakeUp Pouch
Brand: Beeyewi
Cute is the word for explain this pouch. I bought it because I needed a place for my makeup when I was traveling and lectures. In addition to its unique shape, the material is made from canvas that is not easily damaged. Motif on offer is also a lot, and of course, the price is very very affordable.
5. Camera Strap
Brand: Lokoggaya
To be honest I didnt really need this camera strap, but it motive was very cute and made me couldnt bear to buy it. In terms of material I think is pretty good, but on it hook straps are not too tight so there is fear loose when in use, especially for a camera that has a big body like a DSLR camera, but for a pocket or mirrorless camera I think is still safe.


6. Shoes
Brand: Nevada
I honestly dont recommend you to buy a product Nevada in the form of shoes. Although the product which is jeans or outer are my favorite but not for their shoes. I think the model is too limited, especially for flatshoes. The quality is pretty good, but if the material is exposed to water it soles will be easier to peel. So for those of you who want to find shoes that are durable and the treatment is not difficult so better to put on another product, such as The Little Things She Needs, Wakai or Donatello for flatshoes.

So that a little review from me about fashion product that I bought , I hope in this post can help you in choosing a quality product but at a low price .

Disclaimer: This post contains no sponsored content. 

Occasionally I am sent products for review but they will only be featured if I truly like them and use them regularly. Everything else has been paid for with my own hard earned pennies.



 x Avia x




21 comments:

  1. thank you for following me.. followed you back :D

    Regards,
    Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuffs! <3 Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you back :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    BEHIND THE FABRIANNE’S
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks a lot for the follow, because that way I discovered your amazing blog, so of course I had to follow back. :)

    Love, Maroua

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice things you've got :) I like those light jeans :)

    I am following your blog via GFC and Bloglovin and I would love it if you followed me back, thanks :3

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com
    Walking Freckle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post, dear! :) Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :)

    xx Veronica
    welcome to Mango Juice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suka top nya lucuu :)
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    Sonya Thaniya
    A Little Color
    Kindly read my fashion tips here :
    WhatWeLike

    Thankyou ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D
      Btw I following your blog via GFC

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: great purchases. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful haul, girl. Thx for dropping by, already followed back.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and basic haul <3
    Follow for follow in google fc? Crazy and Kawaii Desu

    ReplyDelete