Monday, January 25, 2016

UNBIOLOGYCAL SISTERS








In my family I don’t have sisters , I only have a brother . It makes me want to have the presence of a sister, because I think it would be very fun if it could be sharing, shopping , exchange clothes or shoes with a sister that age range is not too much to us . And now finally I can feel to have a sister , although not a biological sisters . So I called them my unbiologycal sisters . Not just one or two people but I have five unbiologycal sisters at once . They are the Dewi , Putri , May as a big sister and Dilla , Amel as a little sister . We initially friends , but now we're sisters . They are not only fun but also sometimes can be made ​​in place of sharing, often provide very useful input for me .


x Avia x 


No comments:

Post a Comment