Monday, January 18, 2016

ATTENDING A WEDDING RECEPTION








I'm not sure this event takes place in what month . But at that time , I and  my high school friends are invited to the  sister one of our friends Dina aka Mamot  wedding reception. Very excited because it was a long time we didn’t meet. In this event I choose a casual outfit but looks elegant , because I think in the event it would be very crowded with invited guests , so I don’t want to overheat or bother if wearing a reception like kebaya or wearing high heels . And correctly, there I really enjoy with my outfit without feeling any of  wrong costumes and overheating . So tips for you guys who want to come to the event that any invitation , if the invitation is not put a dresscode , you must be smart in choosing clothes , adjusted with the event and its location . Hopefully some useful tips from me . See you next post .

x Avia x

No comments:

Post a Comment